PIS GPS tracking software is designed to collect vehicle location data and visualize it on map.racking device usage is very simple and convenient, all records are available in real time,data is saved to database and can be accessed any time in the future.
Trackers send various information, such as coordinates, speed, altitude and other.
PIS vehicle trackers are invaluable tools for monitoring either a single car or an entire fleet of vehicles.
A real-time car tracking device gives up-to-the-minute speed and location updates. GPS fleet tracking technology
is the cornerstone of successful fleet management.
It is an insightful, effective way for fleet owners and managers to monitor their cars, trucks or vehicles and support fleet drivers. Your company’s bottom line, customers,
fleet employees and vehicles can all benefit from GPS tracking software; reduced costs, improved delivery times,
driver accountability, and maintenance alerts are just a few advantages of GPS tracking.
SOME OF OUR FEATURES
What PIS GPS Tracking Equipment Can Do for Your Business
• Remotely lock / unlock your car by mobile App/SMS/desktop platform when stolen
• 24/7 monitoring by trained security personnel at PIS Security Services Control Room
• Standby rapid response team to track and retrieve vehicles in case of theft incidences
• A complete monitoring set up for client on phone and computer
• Option to decide your own network provider
• Get alerts when your fleets are due for renewal of insurance or any other maintenance
• Over speed alarm, Geo fence alarm , movement alarm , ignition on/off alarm etc.
• Get varieties of report such as trip,movement,working-hours,mileage,over speed, geo fence , point of interest(POI) .
• Monitor where, when and how much fuel was filled into the tank. Make sure, that all purchased fuel was inputted into the tank.
• Know where, when and how much fuel was drained from the vehicle and get immediate notifications. Fuel report will help you to identify fuel theft events – sudden fuel level drops are marked red and inform about fuel theft.